When it comes to engine management in motorcycle racing, the name Bazzaz Racing is synonymous with Performance.
The Smartest Performance Tuning Technology is Bazzaz Performance
Bazzaz Performance was started in 2003 out of a clear need for expertise in the area of engine management and electronics for the top tier of professional sportbike motorcycle road racing.
Bazzaz was working as a race engineer at Yoshimura R&D for six years and helping Mat Mladin bring home his first 3 AMA Superbike championships, Ammar Bazzaz decided to start Bazzaz Performance in an effort to fill this need in the sportbike racing market, ultimately with the goal of bringing this same technology and knowledge to the average racer and motorcycle enthusiast to enjoy.
Bazzas Peformance in Sportbikes has now entered the high profile AMA Superbike scene in 1997, at the same time as Electronic Fuel Injection, Bazzaz has been instrumental in its implementation, tuning, and application for the better part of 10 years.
Bazzaz Performance from humble beginnings in the garage of his home, Ammar Bazzaz quickly expanded the company‚ exclusive engineering and design capabilities into the design and manufacturing of engine management electronics for the motorcycle racing industry. Bazzas Racing completing its second expansion in the last three years, Bazzaz Performance now operates out of an 8,500 sq. ft facility in Chino, CA housing both R&D as well as manufacturing operations. Bazzaz Performance has been designing and tuning high performance engine management products for the top tier of sportbike motorcycle racing since its inception.
Bazzaz Performance has now committed to bring this high tech world of exclusive electronics down to the performance rider level. The new Bazzas Performance Z-Fi line of products from Bazzaz Performance offers innovative, state of the art Bazzas engine management technology that is easy to use with an affordable price. Bazzaz Performance is upping the ante on what a rider should expect out of his/her aftermarket engine management electronics. Never before has technology at this level been offered to the general public, until now.
In addition to designing and bringing race proven technology to the mainstream market, Bazzaz Performance is a proud sponsor of Michael Jordan Motorsports, and continues to work with professionals such as Team McCoy MotorSports, racing teams such as such as American Honda, Don Schumacher Racing, and Safety First Racing.
BAZZAZ PERFORMANCE WHY IS IT BETTER THAN THE REST
- Software interface is easy to grasp on the first use
- Countless advanced controls available for the advanced tuner
- Units install easily with cleaner wiring, using OEM connectors whenever possible
- Switches offer on-the-fly adjustment*
- Uses all 8 injectors, not just four
- Faster data processing; Z-AFM™ can map in just 20 minutes on a dyno
- Map while riding with the Z-AFM™
- Gear-specific adjustments
- Gear-dependent kill times on quick shift
- Better algorithms from years of top-level racing
- Z-AFM can continue to make adjustments to existing maps
- Bazzaz pioneered the everyday use of RPM rate-of-change traction control to replace cumbersome wheel-sensing units
WE ARE FRIENDLY
- Customer support from professional tuning technicians
- Free webinars and dealer training
- A dedicated, honest approach to making better, easier, and fun technology available to all
Bazzaz Performance Yamaha R1,Bazzaz Yamaha R6 Peformance,Bazzaz Performance Suzuki GSXR 1000,Bazzaz Performance Suzuki GSXR 600, and also Bazzaz Performance GSXR 750,Bazzaz Performance GSXR 1300 Hayabusa,Bazzaz Performance Suzuki Hayabusa, and Don't forget Bazzaz Suzuki B King. Team McCoy Motorsports also carries Bazzaz Performance Kawasaki Zx6r,Bazzaz Performance Kawasaki ZX10R, and Top Sportbike Bazzaz Kawasaki ZX14, and lets not leave out the Bazzaz Performance Honda CBR 1000,Honda CBR 600 Bazzaz, and last, but not least all Bazzaz Performance Z-Fi Fuel Control Units,Bazzaz Z Bomb Timing Retard, and Bazzaz Z-AFM Air Fuel Mapping Kits.